Wednesday, April 7

well.. hello!!!!!!

Panic mode. Is blogger upset with me because I haven't blogged in almost a month.. and as a result they took my picture uploading away???

I had nothing to blog about 2 minutes ago. I was just going to show you a cute little picture and tell you life is grand.. but WOAH... not so much anymore. What is going on? Someone please help.

Yes, I am back from Canada. Yes, life is beyond crazy. Yes, Easter was perfect. Yes, the kids are precious. Yes, work is.. (another word for "busy").... ok, crazy.. but I love it still. Yes, my friends are still dear to my heart. 

I hope your life is wonderful as well! 

Someone please help, you know I can't blog under conditions like this... 

2 comments:

  1. you may have exceeded your photo uploading size on blogger? use flickr! create an account, upload your photos, make sure your settings are for 'anyone' to see, and then 'grab the html' for each image. it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are back!!! WAHOO! I missed your daily inspiring posts! I love you dear!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!