Monday, April 26

help a town out..

So.. I have been getting emails, have seen Facebook and Twitter postings, and have heard through the grapevine about this exciting news going on in NWA right now.

A couple from NWA is in the TOP TEN running (nation wide) to win a TCBY franchise to put in the area.

They need our help.
Even if you don't live in NWA. Or Arkansas. It doesn't matter where you live.
Will you be so kind to help?

The voting is now open!


Step 2: Forward This Info to All Your Friends

Step 3: Post This Message on Your Facebook Wall/Twitter Account

VOTE FOR SARAH AND JARED!!!!
It is super easy and takes 2 seconds!

Thank you!!
Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. I voted! I hope we win! I just love me some TCBY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They came by the place I work at. They just completed their MBAs and actually won an award for their business plan. Made the U of A like 20 grand because of it. I hope they get it!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!