Monday, June 7

my life in a Top10 list

10. My youngest sister graduated from high school. (makes me so sad, totally weird)

9. I saw Sex and the City 2 with a group of close friends at midnight on the day it came out. (quickly realized I'm too old to do that, or maybe I was just really disappointed)

8. I could put a straw in a whole bottle of Simply Raspberry lemonade. And drink it all in one sitting. (summer obsession. You must try.)

7. I am back on my running kick. (with new shoes too!)

6. I jumped on the Words with Friends train. (yes, I get the obsession)

5. I am still watching all the kids on a regular basis. (That will never change)

4. The week before Memorial weekend, and also Memorial weekend, was the best week and weekend I have had in I can't even tell you how long. (You may smile from ear to ear)

3. This past weekend I went to Dallas to see my cousin. Had an awesome time. (great food and shopping)

2. Summer hours started today at work. 6:45AM-3 everyday until August. Yes, even Fridays. (hello coffee)

NUMBER ONE:
 God listens. He answers prayers. He is faithful and true. He changes hearts. He loves us. His plan is most perfect. I promise promise promise He is listening. Do not give up. Pray. Hold your head high. He is in control. Trust that. Smile.

See why I haven't been around for the past two months? There isn't much to blog about. Boring, I know.  I still love being entertained with all of your posts though!

#1 is very true and holds a whole whole lot of meaning and change going on in my life. I do not mean it vague like the others. Its been my focus. My eye open. My love and my motivation. 

Hang in there! : )
Happy June!! 
(ARE YOU KIDDING! We are 1/2 way through 2010!)

1 comment:

  1. I am now following your blog...funny story/small world...you came in my work not long ago (Fayetteville Auto Park) and I was covering our receptionist's lunch break. I thought you looked really familiar, but wasn't sure how I knew you. Then it dawned on me...all through highschool I dated Alan Cole and you dated Thomas. THEN I randomly found your blog! Small world!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!