Tuesday, December 15

Kids make me laugh

I watched the Clark boys for the chunk of my day today. At about 3:30 I looked at them both and said "Alright boys! Lets get out of this house!" Off to Sonic Happy hour we went.

If you have ever driven kids around you know, yes I am admitting to this,.. you kind of have to multitask. Drive and attend to needs all at once. So in the midst of doing this today, and getting drinks from the carhop, Cooper drops something as the lady is standing at my window with drinks in hand. I say "Hold on 2 seconds Coop, I have to get your slushy.".. I then hear from the back seat "ONE--- TWO-- K, I'm done holding, now can you pick that up?"

Ha! I mean.. really?? I love that kid. I just had to laugh and make that poor lady wait. And yes, he is three.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!