Tuesday, December 1

2010= TAGS

My original thoughts for tonight's post went out the window. Just can't do it tonight. So here is a fun fact about Yours Truly..

For those of you that have been in a car with me, been around me and cars, really anything that has to do with cars, you have probably caught onto something. Something VERY odd. Something very rare. Something that is pretty funny to even admit to.

I have a serious obsession with car tags.

I know you are laughing! But believe it! I usually ALWAYS say something about it when around a car, or notice something about a person's tags. I catch myself looking at literally every car that I am behind or walk past. I know when my closest friends and families all expire. I'm not kidding. If there was a job for someone that notices expired tags, I would be rollin in the BIG BUCKS! I promise.

I hope you are laughing. It is an issue I have tried to control, but I simply can't help it. Literally, is an obsession. Embarrassing, rather to admit.

And with it being December 1st and the new year just around the corner, I can't help but think of the current orange 2010 tags starting to be replaced. AND I WONDER WHAT COLOR THEY WILL BE!!! The last week in December becomes a very exciting time! Usually those OCD/over achiever people usually surprise me with a sneak peek!

Have an fabulous day!!

Bible Study tonight was focused on our hearts (I was originally going to post tonight about this, save it for later..)

"But the LORD said to Samuel, 'Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.' "
1 Samuel 16:7

1 comment:

  1. That was the nastiest post I have ever read. You just bragged about your weird obsession with car tags. Gross.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!