Friday, February 5

Don't mind me while I brag.. Part 1

My youngest sister, Alex, is on Fayetteville High School's Colors Day court!!!!!!! They announced this today at the pep rally and I could not be more proud of my little AlPal!!

Colors Day is like the basketball homecoming for those of you that don't know. I will follow up with part 2 after next Friday (week from today) basketball game when she walks the court looking beautiful!

I love you Peter, and SO proud of you!!!!!!!

(Alex answers to about 15 different nick names, "Peter" and "AlPal" are the two I go with, never just "Alex".. Just a little FYI)

3 comments:

  1. yeah Al!!! So happy for you and you can be your bottom dollar I'll be there in my purple cheerig you on next friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! How exciting! She is going to look beautiful! I can't wait to see the pictures! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! How exciting!!! Ohhh this makes me miss the fun of high school!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!