Wednesday, February 10

a request..

So I have a simple request from you, and in return, I will do it for you also. 

Over the past few weeks I have been watching who comes to my blog. It simply makes my day when I see all the people that come and go. I love it!! But, I do feel kind of.. um.. out of if?? Under the radar?? Clueless?? Rude??.. I really don't know what word I am looking for is.. Other than I would love to know who you are (my status reader only tells me the town and state you are in)! You know all about me but I want to know about you too! That is one of the greatest things I love about blogs, is connecting with people.

All I am asking is that if you read my blog often, will you please admit to it?? Will you please say you follow this publicly, so it will tell me your sweet name?

It would TOTALLY make my day to see that more then 21 people follow this! Even if you don't have a blog of your own, you can still push the "follow" button at the top OR you can scroll towards the bottom where you see my "Followers" and click that too! THEN, once you do that I will know who you are AND I will be able visit and follow your blog if you have one! How much fun will that be??

I really don't think you understand how happy it makes me to know that people actually care about what all I have to say! I love all your comments too!! You guys make my day, and I just want to sincerely thank you for that!! 

I hope your Wednesday was spectacular!! 

8 comments:

  1. I follow your blog but I don't think I've ever commented before! But anyway, I enjoy reading it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow your blog and love your positive outlook. And I get to see you every Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just started following a few weeks ago, i think i found you through another blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've never commented and although i don't have my own blogger account i still read your blog a lot! and if you see a canadian reader it's probably me! i found your blog through another one a few months ago and let me say it brightens my day to read your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it goes unsaid, but youre the greatest friend ever! EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a reader! Always love what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your posts, especially this one because I often wonder the same thing!!!Miss you sweet friend, so glad everything is going wonderful for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I know what you mean about getting excited when you log on and see that number change for followers! Makes my day! So I am leaving you a comment to make you smile! hop over to my blog and check it out! and I will follow you too!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!