Thursday, August 6

Already Friday?

I can't believe this vacation has gone by so quickly! Tomorrow is already Friday and our last day on the beach. The past few days have consisted of a lot of relaxation, perfection of the tans, good food, lots of laughs, and as you can see, many pictures!


View of the street at the end of the driveway

Our temporary residence


It takes a very special man to raise 3 daughters. We love him unconditionally and try to keep his style up to par!
"You know you live in a house full of women when you find yourself asking where your panties are" Dad


One of my bestest friends, my Mom.


Blaker P and I on the beach.
She makes me laugh, gets on my nerves, knows my deepest secrets, shares my clothes, but through it all she will always be my best friend.

The 3 of us.
Like most siblings, we didn't much care for each other when we were younger. Growing up it was common for there to always be two getting along and one being left out. Now that we are older, I couldn't be more thankful, more blessed, or more proud to be the big sister of these two. I thank God daily for giving me not only two sisters, but my two best friends!



"Lord, thank you for these two. Thank you for our laughs, our tears, our memories, our wonderful parents, and our friendship. Please continue to work in us and through us. Bring us even closer together and to you. Please forgive us daily for our clothing arguments. Amen."
Typical.

The whole crew

Hang onto him B, we approve!!
Cody, Alex, and me

Blake and Cody
The most humorous couple I have ever met. I love you both.

Blake and Cody taking in the day's events

Talking to a special someone while waiting at dinner.
(And yes, I was happy, just listening very closely)

That's all I have for now folks! I'm sure there will be plenty more to come. I must say I love this place, and could probably live here if it wasn't for the sand everywhere and the sticky/salty air. Ha, which I realize are two large factors. I'm not so much looking forward to the drive home, but I am, in a very small way, ready to come back. I miss my bed, my dearest friend Kirsten and her store, Starbucks green tea shaken with lemonade, the little boys I babysit, and my paintbrush that is awaiting all my new thoughtful creations!! I also need to know if my car has hail damage, it has me worried sick!! But must confess, I am absolutely LoViNg the feeling of walking into a store that is advertising for "Back to School," knowing that never in my life do I have to go back. Unless of course I teach, which is a whole different blogging topic!

Love from Destin,
Kenlie

2 comments:

  1. Way to make me cry with every picture comment! Ugh Fayetteville misses Kenlie. See you soon but take an extra long breath of ocean air for me tomorrow!!
    LOVES!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with "it takes a special man to raise three girls".. Geeze!!! Looks like yall had a blast!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!