Tuesday, August 25

A day in the creek..

My future plans are to introduce to you the little kids I watch all the time. I wouldn't even call it watching, more like spending time with my little brothers and a sister. I would claim all 6 of them (2 different, but related families) as my very own and wouldn't hesitate to do anything at all for either family. 10 years and counting has formed many memories, tons of laughs, a strong love, and the greatest stories. The saying "kids say the darnedest things," I have complete evidence for. Hate to break it to ya, but the introduction for each is going to have to wait. But I will share this, "Hey guys strike a pose and I'll take your picture," results in this...

What else would you expect in gender differences? HA!

This is Cooper and Libby today in the creek at the park. Hilarious these two are.

Hope you had a great Tuesday!!
I have a special treat for you next blog post.. a little thing I like to call "organization," my most favorite thing to do in the whole wide world!! Get excited..

Always,
Kenlie

1 comment:

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!