Friday, August 28

Heaven paper bounded

For those of you that know me the slightest bit know that I'm all about cleanliness, organization, a plan, a purpose, definitely some order, and certainly a manageable space. I'm a firm believer that you can get more accomplished when you know right where things are and if you have easy access to things. I'm the girl with a colored coded closet, objects all faced in the same direction (ex: pens and markers), things that are carried to the car go out of the car, so on and so forth. Think I'm nuts? That's OK, it drives my loved ones crazy too. I've been like this my entire life! Its second nature to think and be this way. And I love it!

Anyway.. I am always looking for a great new find and inspirational ideas about how to make things better. Magazines have definitely always been my go to place. Needless to say, I thought I was loving life with "Organization" and "Storage" (which can be picked up at your local magazine stand, and highly recommended), until I found this...
Fabulous find "Real Simple" is. My OCD cousin (guess it runs in the family) couldn't believe I have never discovered this magazine before now. Guess it was because I didn't think it was possible to top my two trusties.

But I was wrong, because I continued looking and...
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! Heaven on earth paper bounded. I saw the glow and heard the "AWWWWWWW" when I first set my eyes on this beauty.


Let me put it in layman's terms. I felt as if I just met someone that I had interest in. I can compare each turn of the page with a new conversation that keeps my interest and making me return for more. I'm in love. Every time I look at this simple book it gets better and better.

You might think I'm crazy. And that is OK. Its little things like this that are very much appreciated by me. I dare you to look at it next time you are standing in the check out line. You'll see.

Happy Organization!

Always,
Kenlie


3 comments:

  1. From one neat freak to another:
    YOU HAVE NEVER HAD REAL SIMPLE IN YOUR HANDS?!
    I'm speechless. It is so amazing. You will be obsessed if you aren't already...WOOO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH. GET WITH THE PROGRAM!!!!! Best mag ever queen

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!