Wednesday, September 2

A few thoughts

I'm all about a good quote. Some words of wisdom that inspire, comfort, and provide hope. I found this tonight and thought I would share. For all those out there who can relate and/or once could relate, I think you will enjoy this too.

I do my thing,
And you do your thing,
I am not in this world
To live up to your expectations,
And you are not in this world
To live up to mine.
You are you.
And I am I
And if by chance we find each other
It's beautiful

The past couple of days have been kind of.. blah. I could use something exciting, someone new, maybe a change in a few areas. I found the quote above and then a little later ran across Isaiah 48:17 "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go."

Thankfully the similar days I have had this week are far and few between, but I think these days are good in the end. When their over I am stronger, more aware, and more pleased. Sometimes its good to take an evaluation of yourself. Think about what is going on, what could be changed, and what could be strengthened. As most of you know this year has been a rough one. Days like these use to consume who I was, now they come up very very far apart. It is all part of the process of healing and letting go. I know I am certainly better off with things now than before. I am very blessed for the wonderful family and friends that I have, thankful for awesome opportunities, and amazed to have a God whom loves and strengthens me the way he does.

Something I remind myself daily is this, "The end of a matter is better than its beginning, and patience is better than pride." Ecclesiastes 7:8

There is a purpose for everything.
I hope your week is wonderful. Be thankful.
Kenlie

1 comment:

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!