Friday, September 25

Is that thunder?

So this week I've been a little under the weather. Gotten some much needed projects completed. Met with many great and fun clients on some new projects. Had the 3rd wine night. Played with the little boys I keep. Found some fabulous new finds for the store. Discovered Panera's green tea, makes my mouth water thinking about it! And last, and of course can't forget, it's..

needless to say, Bikes Blues and BBQ time on Dickson St. Traffic in this town is worse than a home football game if we were playing... I don't know.. some big team. I would like to know the percentage of people that come into town that don't bring a bike. Just seems to me like there are a lot of cars for a bike rally. This town roars of engines, smells of leather and fuel, and painted in black and silver. Something else I have observed is that there are a lot of women bikers.. think that has anything to do with the economy?

I'm ready for Sunday. Ready for some silence. Ready for a constant reminder to vanish my brain.
Great little event for this town, just not really my cup of tea.
Do have fun if you go though!

"Is that thunder?.. No, it's just Bikes Blues and BBQ!" -Kirsten

Happy Friday and a fabulous weekend!!!
Kenlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!