Friday, September 11

Quotes

My other summer of technology development besides "Love Today" was to get on Twitter. Consider it done.

As of a few days ago I have been following "TheDailyLove" which is nothing but quotes and inspirational thoughts.. two things I love. I have started making notes of some of them and decided why not just share them with all of you? So here is what we have so far..

"Life is not a struggle; the only struggle is your resistance to allowing reality to be exactly as it is."

"Turn your sadness into joy by releasing the need to be right & embrace the joyful thought that I'd rather be happy. And then just let it go!"

"Eighty percent of success is showing up."

"Today is gone. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one!"

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."

"Get bored with your past, it's over!"


Have a wonderful weekend!!

Kenlie

1 comment:

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!