Friday, September 11

Oh the Duck Club Pics

As follows are the promised pictures from the "Family Redneck Weekend" in celebration of Uncle Stephen's 60th Birthday at the Duck Club...

The Birthday Boy Himself.
Please take this picture with a grain of salt and with a good laugh. In my 23 years of loving this man I will say this is one of the very few times I have seen him in jeans. He is usually always found in khaki pants and a blue button up shirt of some sort. Enjoy this one, its in very rare form. Love it!

Some of us..

Clare, Andrew, Matt, and Jessica

Elizabeth and Blake going for a little drive in the woods.

Dad and Alex testing out the "bug zapper"

Clare is quite the fisherman. Caught all by herself. So proud!

The two pictures above are Clare & Andrew and Clare & me. These two were taken one night when we went on a little adventure ride in the dark and needless to say, we ran out of gas. Luckily we were with my parents and some other family members were on another ride as well. We got home safely, but had to spend our time doing something, so there ya go!

Hope you enjoyed! I'm sure you want to go to the Duck Club now.

This week has flown by!! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday.. crazy. But I hope it has been just fabulous!!

Yours Truly,
Kenlie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!