Wednesday, September 9

Just another weekend

This weekend was an eventful one to say the least! I have pictures to share but they are on my camera and in my car, so I'm going to do a two day post!

Friday
Nothing too exciting happened Friday night. I ordered two new awesome articles of clothing for fall. But... YEP!.. that was my Friday night!

Saturday
Alex and I drove to Little Rock around 9.
Arrived to an empty house with no key to be found.
Found key. Unset alarm.
Opened garage and got things out of car. Closed garage. Went upstairs.
Got in shower.
Was disrupted in shower by voice of "LR POLICE"
Got out and was told apparently I don't know how to turn alarm off.
Alarm was off. Was making no sound.
Was greeted by several police MEN in my towel in living room.
Police left. Alarm messed up.
Crazy game day traffic.
Parking pass with cousin, who wasn't with us. Cell phone service horrible.
Begged to wait in parking lot for her. Second encounter with police.
Found cousin. Parked car.
HOGS WON!!!!!!!

Sunday & Monday
We left Little Rock early Sunday morning to go meet the rest of our large family at the duck club which is about an hour outside of Little Rock. A large family gathering took place in the honor and celebration of my Uncle's 60th Birthday!! One of his most favorite things to do is to duck hunt, so what is more appropriate? Even though I didn't duck hunt.. or hunt anything for that matter. I did get to know a side of myself that has never come out before, in fact, I think all the women in our family can now say that. Pictures tomorrow will do much more justice. Lets just say that I didn't know we could represent Arkansas as well as we did. Man, did we ever live up to every comment ever made about Arkansans.

Its good every once in a while to do something not normally done. Explore yourself and abilities a bit. It was fun I'll have to admit, but I do think I'll stick with my paint brushes, purses, and high heels.

Its not often we are all under the same roof. We had great laughs and made many memories. Even though Saturday was a bit on the crazy side.. oh my.. it was a great labor day weekend!! I hope yours was too.


Today was full of work awesomeness, and the first night of Bible Study. My Dad and I took a class together last year, and started our second one tonight. This one is called the "Second Coming" which is the study of the book of Revelation and the second coming of Jesus Christ. I'm really excited and can't wait to break this particular book apart. I look forward between now and April in sharing things with you that we learn.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and an awesome week!
Don't forget the pictures tomorrow!! They'll be a hoot!
Always,
Kenlie

"Blessed is the one who reads the words of this prophecy, and blessed are those who hear it and take it to heart what is written in it, because the time is near."
Revelation 1: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!