Sunday, January 31

Blog Inbox

Let me just say this.. I love reading all your blogs, I really do. BUT it is a lot of clicking from my blog to yours, back to my blog to someone else, back to mine.. so on and so forth, until I have caught up with all your latest activities. Not to mention, sometimes I notice on Twitter or Facebook that you guys tell me you updated your blog, so I go to mine and it tells me it is still on your previous post. Therefore, it results in me not being the faithful, up to date blog follower of yours that I want to be. In addition, this delay hold up really messes with my OCDness that I fight with constantly throughout the day.

Until yesterday. Goodness gracious!! Maybe I have been living under a rock or something, but had no idea Google Reader existed. -- OK, that is a white lie.. I did.. I just didn't know how to work it. After a very helpful blog post by Mrs. Jones.. my google reader was up and running, and the obsession level is out of control. I love it. It is the most organized way to stay caught up with all the blogs I follow. Its like a blog inbox.. It reminds me very much of GMail and is literally, fabulous. I'm addicted.

If you read as many blogs a day as I do.. please, save your pointer finger and/or your mouse and do some looking into Google Reader. You can thank me later!

Happy Sunday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!