Saturday, January 2

Come to me 2010..


TA DA!!!!! It's TWENTY TEN!

I am SO excited about this year! I feel wonderful blessings and awesome new adventures; and I can't wait! I began this year out with wonderful high school friends last night. And finished it off with reminiscing about the night with Kirsten over our typical Mexican food meal today.

Life doesn't get much better than where it is right now.

Kirsten and I when the clock struck 12AM!

Here are a few little ways I am looking at 2010... and of course other ways too..
I hope you all had a very safe and wonderful New Year! I look forward to sharing this year and excitement with you!

God is TRUELY amazing.

1 comment:

  1. "Life doesn't get much better than where it is right now." I love it!
    No one I'd rather start the new year off with than you. You are a blessing! Love you! ..... Whiskey smile. bahahaha

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!