Saturday, January 30

beginning to get restless


Above was my entertainment for the day. Lazy? I would think so too if my car didn't have about a foot of snow on it and was frozen shut. Awesome, I know. So needless to say the most productive part of my day was taking a shower and finding a clean pair of new sweatpants to put on.

Last night was an exciting night.. about 6:30 my parents decided to get us all out of the house and go grab a pizza. I felt like this was such a treat, having been stuck inside all day. And it was a special outing, it isn't often we all get to go out to dinner together with everyone's different schedules, so it was lovely. The roads were covered in ice and snow and my Dad's huge truck slid quite a bit, but it was so nice to have a change of scenery.

This snow storm has been very relaxing. It is nice to not hear trees snapping and falling every five minutes. I'm very thankful the firemen didn't have to come rescue our home like last year. Very fortunate to have the power on the whole time. And it is very peaceful feeling to look out the windows to tons and tons of snow. Even the ugliest things are always so pretty covered in snow; at least I think so!

I do believe the chance for more snow is unlikely, and that is pretty much fine with me. I'm beginning to get pretty restless around here.


Hallie Mae's day was just as hard as mine..

I hope you've had a blessed weekend yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!