Tuesday, January 12

Put a brick on their heads!!

I have not talked about my sweet boys in a while. Here are the latest adventures.. these pictures were taken awhile ago.

Tyler is now walking. Crazy.
And he in mesmerized by the TV.. Ha!
Cooper L-O-V-E-S Power Rangers.. TOTAL concentration. Ha! For sure has the "man TV look" figured out
And this is Cooper's "hey I'm listening to you, but these power rangers are pretty awesome" face. Precious.
Pretty cute, huh?
I went about 2 weeks without seeing these little guys. And I come back to Tyler walking, a bunch of new Santa toys, and Cooper with some new funny comments. Lets put a brick on their head, K? Growing up a little too fast!

I hope you had a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Put a brick on their head? That's pretty funny, I've never heard of that. I LOVE kids, and you got two pretty cute ones to babysit.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!