Monday, January 11

Mr and Mrs Schaefer (To Be)

Yes, I have blogged twice today. I'm bored. I thought I would share with you my Saturday evening.

A very good friend I have grown up with since elementary school got engaged just before Christmas, Lindley. Her bridesmaids got together and threw her and her husband to be, Brett, an engagement party to celebrate the fabulous news. We have all been so lucky to have grown up together, and to still keep in touch after all these years. It was so fun to see everyone and talk about all the past times. It is a very exciting time for Lindley and Bret and I'm so thankful that I can be apart of special events like this one.

The future Mr and Mrs
Friends after all these years..
More juicy details are here.

I hope your day has been wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!