Monday, October 12

Cold AR game

This weekend was a great one! Full of great friends and family.

Saturday the Posey's woke up at the crack of dawn to head to Donald W. Reynolds stadium to watch Arkansas play. I quickly learned my lesson this season. It is only October and my little cold weathered self is already freezing. Thankfully Steven left his jacket in his Dad's car, or who knows what my status would have been. Note to self: BUNDLE UP! Here are the 2 pictures I took at the game:
Steven with his favorite brown headed Posey sisters.

After this large win I hung out with a special friend and did absolutely nothing yesterday.
Yes, my projects I posted about the other day are complete. So that is super exciting. Tonight is Wine Night, one of the greatest times of the month. This week is going to be beyond productive and a huge possibility of posting to you out of state! So exciting!!

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; His love endures forever."
Psalm 118:1

Have a blessed day. Be Thankful!
Happy October Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!