Wednesday, October 28

Power of Prayer for Mr. Phil

I pray for you.
I pray for your healing and peace.
Your comfort.

I pray for the doctors.
I pray for their knowledge and wisdom.
Their focus.

I pray for your wife.
I pray for her strength and her understanding.
Her guidance.

I pray for your only daughter.
I pray she is reminded constantly of your love for her and she is given strength to get through.
Her comfort.

I praise God for you.
I pray that God's Holy power and strength take over your health.
I am so thankful for Mr. Phil.
I pray for him.

I say a strong prayer for a very very special man. A very close family friend. An awesome man. A man who is so sick and is so unworthy of it. He loves life, and his family and friends. Please pray for Mr. Phil. He needs our prayers and his family does too.

Thank you

2 comments:

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!