Wednesday, October 14

GET ME OUT OF THIS TOWN

This will be my location in 24 HOURS!! Beyond last minute, totally excited and so needed!!

Sarah and I have decided to get away from this rain and enjoy the beach for a few days! I couldn't be more excited and can't wait to play with my sweet boys on the beach. Cooper and I will probably build quite the sandcastle! I am certainly due for some time away from life in Fayetteville.

****
On a side note. Do you ever have those moments in life when you go "OK God, THANKS! WHY DON'T YOU JUST SPEEK A LITTLE CLEARER!!" I certainly did tonight when I was asked to read Isaiah 41:13

"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you."

YEP! Pretty crystal clear if I've ever seen it!
God is good!

Can't promise posts from the beach, but I do promise them when I get back! Hope life is wonderful in your neck of the woods! Blog to ya Tuesday!!!

Much Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!