Thursday, October 8

Little Bit of Everything

Hello my fellow little friends! This post is a bunch of randomness, but oh so fun!

So if you were on Twitter, Facebook, listened to the radio, or possibly turned on your television set you might have heard that Fayetteville had quite the tornado warnings this October evening. Cool. Not. I spent this warning in the company of several friends over dinner. Afterwards Kirsten said she needed to run to Lowe's to pick up something. So what did I do? Tagged along! DUH! Tornado.. tornada.. WHO CARES! Yep, thats right. Kirsten and I spent some of our tornado warning being the only customers in the whole store. The ladies at the front register looked pretty shocked when they saw our dripping wet selves bebop-in our way through the door. But really, do you expect any less from us? Hobby Lobby or Lowe's that's where we can usually be found!

My latest personal project has been a chunky full length mirror. In my attempt of making this a week ago I broke the first mirror, yes I know, 7 years of bad luck. Tonight was the night to finish this project! And WA-LA!!! A teal chunky mirror with accent colors of deep red and gold, and with balls!
Tomorrow's project: Full length mirrors for Riffraff.
The original Mr. Pig now has a loving home. So I made this one tonight and I personally think he is much better than the first. This little guy will be making his way up to Riffraff in the AM with some of his other friends I'm working on.
FINALLY! A picture of Kirsten and me. The kid and I are together 24/7, but the camera is usually never in sight. So at Strut for a Mutt a few weekends ago we got a snap shot.
And last but certainly not least, my precious little boys! This picture was emailed to me tonight from their Momma. It was taken at their Dad's football game he was coaching earlier in the season. The love I have for these two little guys, and the fun that we have, I can't even put into words. Meet Cooper (L) and Tyler (R). (And please note Tyler's posture. Unbelievable.)
Off to sleep I go! I'm keeping those two little rugrats in the morning, completing some projects, dropping goodies off at the store and preparing for a large weekend of festivities. All in the flood I'm sure.

Have I told you one of my God sent gifts of this year is coming in town, or is already in town? BEYOND EXCITED! I haven't seen Cristin in forever and a day it feels like. She is a true blessing, and basically my twin at heart. Our story is to be posted on a later date along with this weekends highlights.

Night Friends. Stay dry and warm.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!