Sunday, October 25

A year, already?

A year ago October 22 seems like only a few months ago. Cooper became a big brother and all I remember thinking is "I can't hug him enough, his poor little world is about to change!" (Being the oldest, I can remember when my little sister came home, I thought my world was over)

The night Tyler was born I remember how cold it was, it was raining and I couldn't get Cooper through the Chick fil a drive through quick enough before we went to meet his little brother with no name. We had to run by the house and grab Zak's cell phone changer and toothpaste. The whole time in the car I answered these questions and many more "Keke, what is he going to look like?" "Keke, is he going to play with me?" "Keke, are we going to take him home?" "Keke, why the hospital?" "Keke, is he going back in Momma's tummy?" Like most 2 year olds, he had no clue what was going on, no idea this was a permanent deal. But what a proud and great big brother he has been this year!

Here are several pictures of Tyler throughout the year

First or second day home from the hospital.

A random smile during the first month or two.

Playing sometime during the spring/early summer.

Figuring out the whole crawling thing

And stopped for a smile..

Fastest cantaloupe eater!

Happy 1st Birthday big T!!
Zak and Sarah with the Birthday boy!

Loving on this little guy and his big brother are what I do several days a week!

Happy 1st Birthday Tyler!! I can't believe you are a year old!

Love you guys!!
XoXo
KeKe

("Kenlie" isn't the easiest to say when you are learning how to talk, and "Keke" has just stuck)

1 comment:

  1. Oh it brings tears to my eyes. I did not realize Cooper had so many questions. God love him, and I do remember when ya'll made it to the hopsital. What a tearful and precious moment for us all.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!