Wednesday, October 7

H2O

The Trinity is something I have never been able to fully rap my brain around. Its hard for me to fully understand. How is God three things? This whole topic briefly came up in Bible Study tonight and I thought I would share with you what I learned.

Think about H2O aka water. It is one chemical equation, but can technically be in 3 different forms. It's commonly in the liquid form, secondly a solid and lastly can be steam.

Just as God is one, we can compare God's "states" to these three states, and it helps understanding of the Trinity easier.

God is mainly the Father (liquid)
He is next the Son (solid)
The Holy Spirit (steam)

Thought that was pretty cool way to look at it!

I hope you have a very blessed week.

2 comments:

  1. That is a great way to look at something so confusing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this a lot! thats a great way to look at it. thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!