Monday, November 2

I mean.. really??

Ever have those mornings when you wake up for no reason? Going back to sleep is nearly impossible. Wide awake. Ready to take on the world. Yep-- that was this girl this morning. 5:19AM. I mean.. really?? Grabbed my book thinking that might work. Nope just made me more into it. More awake. Frustrated at about 7 I got up and put my tennis shoes on. Forget it! Off to run I went.

Funny story, about mile 6 a lady pasted me and her words to me were, "Honey, your face is red!" I answered with a "Yes ma'am!!" and went on my way. I mean.. really??

My dear little cousin has been wanting a Mr. Pig, so what did I do today? Painted the child one! OUTSIDE! Who ever thought I could go outside with a canvas, paint, brushes, sunglasses, tank top, and shorts IN NOVEMBER!! I mean.. really?? I got a tan in November from the sun? Yes sir!! 2 weeks ago I thought I was going to be living in my snow suit from then on out. That's Arkansas weather for ya!

Rachel texted me while she was at school today and we agreed that today would be the perfect day to go walk up by the cross to enjoy the fall on such a gorgeous day. 3 miles later, lots of laughs, and good heart to hearts. I think my exercise for the day is complete! 9 miles later. I mean.. really??

Today marked day 5 of wonderful things. Life doesn't have one complaint! And things continue to surprise me and make me smile.

Certainly excited about this week and it makes it even better that it isn't suppose to rain!!!

This kid woke up at 5:19 this morning and was fairly active. Time to count sheep!
Goodnight friends! Sorry for the rambling!

Get outside and do something fun tomorrow!!

Libby this summer on the monkey bars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!