Thursday, November 12

Pedicure by a 4 YR old

Of all the things I love in life, spending time with 6 particular little kids ranks very high on my list. Unfortunately for the parents, these kids can do just about anything (yes, within limits. But you'll see) and get away with it in my book. I clam them as my own. Love them to the stars and back. And can't get enough of their sweet little smiles and telling the funny things they do. They are beyond perfect in my eyes and I'm truly thankful to help raise each one of them. They are cousins, 4 in one immediate family and 2 in the other, and living about 100 yards from each other. They are my life. I'm totally in love.

For example, this is Libby giving me a pedicure this past August. Not too long after I went and got a "real" one, but she waned to. So what the heck, what's it going to hurt, right???
Getting a little more serious about it..
Notice in the picture above, the paint on the driveway. Ooops, we spilt it, but she insisted on finishing the last few toes before she cleaned it up. Solution: Bath and Body Works hand soup, a toothbrush, and water in a cup.

and LOTS of scrubbing..

And yes, my toes were NEON pink for quite awhile. And we have started something ever since. Lucky for me, my toes are usually always painted. Gotta look on the bright side!

Hope your week is wonderful.
Talk to you soon!

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny b/c Ellie just gave ME one - I have NEON GREEN toenails as we speak!
    ~Dale

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!