Sunday, November 1

Only 2 Months

Dear 2010,
I can't wait for you to get here!! I can't believe you are only 2 months away. 2009 was a rough one, and by that, I mean TERRIBLE! Needless to say, I'm glad to see it come and go. I was just thinking about this weekend and I thought you might like to know what was so great. Figure you could brainstorm over these next TWO months.

1. I got a very special phone call. Followed by several texts throughout the weekend.
2. I got to spend a lot of time with friends and family.
3. The HOGS won!!
4. Saturday I had the greatest night. Still smiling ear to ear. And no, it wasn't because I was dressed up for Halloween and running around crazy.
5. The weather Saturday and today was absolutely gorgeous!
6. Plans of going to Telluride CO for Christmas for a week or two is in the works!!!
7. I ran my miles very successfully.
8. I caught up with friends I haven't seen in a good while. Love when that happens!
9. We got to set our clocks back a whole hour.
10. Today was another successful day of playing with the Clark boys and getting caught up on my reading.

Just trying to help you out. I don't expect life changing events, 2009 already took care of that for you. That is.. unless, they are just wonderful! But these simple things sure do make me a happy girl! I just thought I would write you a simple note, because this weekend got me excited! I'm sensing you have great plans over your 365 days. Can't wait to see you!

'Preciate it,
Kenlie

And PS: Its is NOVEMBER 1st! GOODNESS!!!

Hope your weekend was just as wonderful!! Have a happy week!
God is good!


1 comment:

  1. Kenlie- your note to 2010 just made me laugh out loud! And it inspired me to create a list of all the things in 2009 that I went through/liked/didn't like and make a list for 2010 of things I'd like to do/accomplish or do differently than 2009. I guess some might call it a new years resolution, but I'm liking the more personal letter thing! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!