Tuesday, November 17

I stand corrected!

I got an email from my blog this morning not too long after I posted it. With a comment from my sister reading:
"Thanks for leaving me out on the shout out for Luke and Kirsten... I sat with ya'll too! Rude!"

1. I did not realize I was making a shout out. I thought I was telling a story.
2. She is correct. Blake did sit with us during the Razorback game on Saturday. Right next to me in fact. How I forgot to include her? I have no idea!! I think it is safe to say Kirsten,Luke and I had a great time with Blaker P there!!!
3. Blake, I am truly sorry for the hurt feelings. I do sense your humor in the "Rude!" comment and can just hear you saying it, and it makes me laugh. It will never happen again. Please forgive me.
4. Because of my "rudeness" this is the least I can do..
(I owe you a shrine of photos, my uploading isn't working)

So sorry again! I love you B!

(This post is sincere, with a twist of sarcasm for those of you that are unaware of our relationship)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!