Monday, November 9

Monday's Mush-pot

I feel like here lately I have done nothing but ramble on this thing. So I come to you tonight continuing with the pattern.

This weekend was yet again, wonderful. Friday night Rachel and I had a lovely dinner for 2 at Bordinos and then went went to meet up with a few special someone's. Saturday sweet Rachel had an extra ticket and I joined her for the Razorback festivities. Come to think of it, I do believe this is the first time in almost 4 football seasons I haven't used my parents tickets. Oh Kenlie, just steppin out! Post game we hung out with Rachel's older brother and several of his friends. Now that was a funny time! Later that evening we met up at Powerhouse with some very special college friends of mine.

See what I mean? What more if there to be thankful for? Great friends all weekend long. What more could a girl ask for? Exactly. Nothing.

Today I had to laugh at my precious little bestie and I. So I pull up to Target (love that place, could walk the isles for hours upon end) and I noticed a pretty familiar car.. oh wait.. who is that being a good citizen and putting her cart where it belongs... oh.. yep!.. there she is, dear ol Kirsten in the flesh. Never fails for the two of us to be in the same place. Had no idea she was there. So of course we did our usual chit-chat, which lead to her question of "so what ya doin here?" I laughed and told her I came seeking the Jillian Michaels "Shred" DVD.. she took a few steps back and threw her head back and said "No way, that is exactly why I came here!" I wasn't shocked. Of course we came to Target the same day, for the same item, and without any previous conversation. Not surprised a bit.

I'll keep ya posted on this progress. I love me some good running, but lets be honest. I have to be outside and be making moving progress in order to get a good run in. Getting this kid to the gym is like pulling teeth. Its just depressing there. So with the unfortunate cold weather approaching it is time to start looking for back up plans. I mean, I am willing to freeze a few days.. ok, maybe one day a week in the negative degree weather, but not everyday. Back up suggestions I am seeking if you have any ideas.

Back to Target. So incase anyone was concerned. Target is now ready to help you decorate your home for Christmas. One would think it is next week by the looks of that place. But I'm not complaining. Reason being? I'm not much of a candy fan. I really can do without. But not when two seasons come around. Christmas and Easter. Why you ask? "Cadberry solid milk chocolates with a crisp sugar shell" assorted in red, green and white balls for Christmas and egg shaped pastel colors for Easter. I could eat the whole bag. No joke. Total weakness. Total love. Make my mouth water. THEY ARE THERE!!!! I about did a back flip when I saw them. Stalked up. Don't fret.

Got a busy week approaching, and I'm excited! This Wednesday is Wine Night. So fun. Little Alex (ok, she's 18) her birthday is Saturday and we are going to eat dinner on Thursday. And this weekend sounds like yet again another great one! And yes, don't worry I will be working too. Oh the joys of being an adult.

I hope you have had just as wonderful days. Life is great and I couldn't be more blessed.

Talk to you soon!
Happy Monday

1 comment:

  1. OH MY! Not only did we got to Target to get a stupid work out video at the exact same time on the exact same day but I bought TWO bags of Cadbury Christmas Eggs too! I’m totally not a candy person but THIS IS MINE! AH! I knew we were best friends for many reason but Cadbury Eggs?!? We were separated at birth!

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to see what you have to say!!!